USA Today's "Best Small Coastal Town"
Stunning waterfront homes for sale in Saugatuck, MI
The state of Michigan boasts a pool of wonderful places, but Saugatuck is definitely the one that stands out. One of the world’s loveliest beach towns, America’s best summertime destination, the home to one-of-a-kind shopping spots… Saugatuck has many names, with each of them carrying something special behind. No matter how you slice it, it’s a place you want to call home, and Andrea Crossman is here to make that a reality. We now bring Saugatuck, MI real estate listings closer to those who are about to move to the paradise town.
Before you start house-hunting, take your time to find out what is so magical about Saugatuck:
- It’s a place for everyone. Are you an avid shopper or an art connoisseur? A family person or an adventurer to your fingertips? Saugatuck is where you can take any role and have the time of your life. The town is brimming with elegant boutiques, steeped-in-history art galleries, restaurants, golf courses, serene places, and much more.
- Miles of beautiful waterways. Today, the Saugatuck, MI real estate market is booming for many reasons, one of which is its Lake Michigan shoreline. Owning a house in the area that shines 365 days a year and knowing you’re always within walking distance of the world’s best beaches do count. Don’t just take our word for it – read Condé Nast Traveler to learn more about Saugatuck’s waterways.
- It’s conveniently located. Nestled in the picturesque dunes, Saugatuck is considered to be the top weekend destination owing to its close proximity to Chicago, Detroit, the states of Ohio and Indiana. As it only takes a few hours of driving to get there, the interest in vacation homes for sale in Saugatuck, MI is burgeoning. Fortunately, you know where to find your dream one.
Filter out the listings – and we’ll show you the best houses for sale in Saugatuck, MI
With Andrea Crossman, your home-hunting will be as easy as pie. Select a price category, property type, and that’s it. You will be able to take a look at what waterfront homes are for sale in Saugatuck, MI at the moment and choose your perfect dwelling. We recommend you to carefully read property descriptions and view the gallery to make a more informed decision.
If you need more details on some listing or our service, please call 616-312-2237 or contact Andrea Crossman by completing the form. Saugatuck is waiting for you!
Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 56
- Average Price: $1,158,396
- Highest Price: $8,750,000
- Lowest Price: $49,900
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
5 Bed • 7 Bath • 8,365 Sf • 7 Acres
3574 Saugatuck Beach Road, Saugatuck
Perched On 447 Feet Of Beautiful Lake Michigan Beachfront With Another 658 Feet Of Frontage On The Kalamzoo River, This 8365 Square Foot Home Sits ...View Listing
7 Bed • 9 Bath • 9,006 Sf • 46 Acres
2975 Lakeshore Drive, Saugatuck
Spectacular 46-acre Estate With 135 Feet Of Private Lake Michigan Water Frontage And Endless West Michigan Sunsets. Luxury And Quality Abound In Th...View Listing
7 Bed • 9 Bath • 9,006 Sf • 6 Acres
2975 Lakeshore Drive, Saugatuck
Spectacular 6 Acre Estate With 135 Feet Of Private Lake Michigan Water Frontage And Endless West Michigan Sunsets. Luxury And Quality Abound In Thi...View Listing
150 Dunegrass Ridge Drive, Saugatuck
203 Ft Of Private Lake Michigan Sandy Beach Frontage With Grade Changes Of Nearly 50 Feet Make This 3.48-acre Dunegrass Building Site One Of The Mo...View Listing
6398 Blue Star Highway, Saugatuck
Location, Location, Location...34 Acres In Saugatuck Township. Seller Will Consider Subdividing. High Traffic Area Property Abutting 196 And On Bl...View Listing
Link to more information: michigan.org
Copyright 2021 MichRIC, LLC. All rights reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2021 at 1:01pm CDT.